Our Lower Academy educates scholars in kindergarten through sixth grade. During these formative years, we recognize the importance of focusing on academics, as well as the social and emotional development of these young scholars. We create a safe environment where lessons engage multiple sensory inputs to maximize learning opportunities.
As a scholar at our Lower Academy, your child will participate in the following academic and enrichment programs and opportunities:
- Common Core Curriculum
- Eureka Math - Eureka Math® is the most widely used mathematics curriculum in the United States. It revolutionized math education by setting a new standard for rigor, coherence, and focus in the classroom so students gain a deeper understanding of the why behind the numbers, all while making math more enjoyable to learn and teach. Click here to learn more about this curriculum and how it benefits our scholars.
- Core Knowledge Language Arts
- Gifted and Talented
- ELA and Math Intervention
- Specials: Technology, Music, Art, PE, Library
- Elite Leadership Organization
- Math Club
- Chess Club
- Afterschool Level Up Program
- Upper Elementary Book Club
- Monthly Parent Nights
- Outstanding Parent Organization