Choosing where to educate your child is a big decision that will impact them for a lifetime. When you enroll your child at Gary Lighthouse Charter School, you can rest assured that your son or daughter is receiving a top quality education from our dedicated team of educators who invest themselves daily in our scholars’ success.
Application and Enrollment
Starting the application process is easy:
- Complete our application and enrollment form online at your convenience, or stop by our office to pick up an enrollment packet.
- In addition to the completed application/enrollment form, please plan to provide the following documentation:
- Birth certificate (official copy)
- Current shot record
- Last report card from previous school
- Proof of address
- Parent ID or proof of guardianship
- Special education or accommodation plans (IEP, 504) from former school (as applicable)
- We accept applications year round for grades 9–12. Once your application is complete, we will add the student to our waitlist. As seats become available, we will select students to register for the next semester (fall and spring) from the waitlist in the order that the applications were received.
- We enroll K–8 students year round. Our busiest enrollment period is during the summer months. Once we have filled all of our seats, we place students on a waitlist. We will make calls to waitlisted families as spots become available. Open enrollment for the new academic year begins on May 1.